Subject: «H2O» νερό / ὕδωρ / water / aqua
The Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PIOP) in collaboration with the Corinth Exposed Photography Festival 2019, the Corinthian Photography Club and the Peloponnesian Institute of Arts co-organize the "H2O" International Photography Competition, featuring water as its main topic. This competition comes as a part of the Corinth Exposed Photography Festival 2019 events and pictures selected by the jury committee will be exposed on May 2019 at the Environment Museum of Stymphalia.
Submission deadline: 31 March 2019, 06:00 pm, UTC/GMT+2h.
Your submission is considered valid only if your submission complies to the rules and conditions as described below. Thank you.
* The judging committee holds the right of excluding any participant.
How to submit your entry:
1) Only adult individuals from the age of 18 and are professional or amateur photographers can participate in the competition.
3) Please include in your email: A) Name, B) Surname, C) Father’s name, D) Telephone, E) Country/City, F) Number of photographs (1-5), G) Email address.
4) Each .jpg image must meet the following requirements: maximum dimensions of 1600 pixels, resolution 75 d.p.i. All photographs must be sent using wetransfer, email or via our online form.
Terms and Conditions of the International Photography Competition
1) Only entries fulfilling the conditions mentioned below will be accepted.
2) Published photographs not belonging to the participant's intellectual property are subject to the Intellectual Property Copyrights Law. Please note that The Corinthian Photography Club members or any organising body or entity connected to the competition and the exhibition, or the Public Services are not liable for any of the above. The person that published and used the photograph, the Intellectual Property Copyrights of which he/she did not own, is liable for any legal issues.
3) Please note that regarding photographs which include prominent faces of people, the photographer must have received the consent of all individuals included in the photograph, because when and if published they will be subject to the Intellectual Property Copyrights Law. The Corinthian Photography Club members or any organizing body representing these or the organizers of the exhibition, or the Public Services are not liable for any of the above. Only the photographer is liable.
5) The photographs are sent to the reputable judging committee only bearing the reference number and without a name/surname of the participant.
6) The judging committee will select enough photographs in order to create a photographic exhibition at the Environment Museum of Stymphalia.
7) The entries selected are also the winners of the competition.
8) The Winners of the competition will be informed by email or phone following the end of the competition in order to digitally send all the photographic high-resolution files for printing using wetransfer.
9) All printing expenses are covered completely by the organizing team.
10) The photographs must not include the name of the artist-photographer using graphic design.
11) The organizers hold the right to cancel the competition.
12) All news regarding the exact dates of exhibitions and relevant events will be announced through the official festival website www.corinthexposed.gr.
The Managing Director of the Peloponnesian Institute of Arts