Corinth Exposed Photography Festival 2023
Call for entries:
International Photography Competition and Juried Exhibition "Perpetual Dance"
Capture through your lens the essence of the eternal and ever-changing relation between humanity and nature. We invite photographers from around the world to participate in the photography competition and juried exhibition, titled "Perpetual Dance".
The Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth will host this exhibition in September, presenting 20 selected photographs that illustrate the profound relationship between humanity and the natural world.
Inspired by renowned photographers who have delved into this theme, such as Ansel Adams and Sebastião Salgado, we encourage you to explore the intricate choreography that unfolds between these two forces.
Don't miss this opportunity to present your work in a prestigious exhibition at the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth. Submit your best photos and let them become part of the perpetual dance that unites us all.
Submission deadline: 10 August 2023, 15:00 UTC time
Anastasis Protopapas MA / BA Art Director of Corinthian International Photography Festival 2023
The photo that accompanies the publication belongs to the photographer Grigorios Karkalis.
Each entry is considered valid if the terms and conditions of the competition are fulfilled as described below.
* The jury reserves the right to cancel the entries that don't follow the terms and conditions of the competition.
How to submit your entry
1) This competition is open to all individuals aged 18 or over, either professional or amateur photographers.
2) Only one entry per person will be accepted. The participants may send (1) to (5) photographs to the judging committee using the online submission form.
3) Please include the following information: Name, Surname, Middle name, Telephone number, Country/City, E-mail address, Number of photographs (1-5) and WeTransfer link(s) to your photographs.
4) The photos must be submitted as .JPEG images large files so that if selected it can be printed in the proper resolution. You should send your photos via WeTransfer using the option Get a link and paste that link to the WeTransfer link(s) to your photographs field of the online submission form.
Terms and conditions
1) Only entries fulfilling the conditions mentioned below will be accepted.
2) The participants must own the images and hold the copyright of their work. The photographs must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that have not permission to be used, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed to third parties. In any of those cases exists the organizers do not hold any responsibility.
3) Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
4) Award: All the winning photographs will be selected by the judging committee and will be exposed at one of the most beautiful museums in Greece.
5) All printing expenses are covered completely by the organizers.
6) The photographs must not include the name of the artist-photographer using graphic design.
7) The organizers hold the right to cancel the competition.
8) All news regarding the exact dates of exhibitions and relevant events will be announced through the official festival website www.corinthexposed.gr.
9) The organizers hold the right to use any photographs sent by the participants for any kind of promotional activity regarding the festival by mentioning creator's name.
10) The participation submission is considered by the festival organizers as equivalent to a signed acceptance on behalf of the participant to all the above terms and conditions.
The Peloponnesian Institute of the Arts and the Corinthian Photography Club is organizing the Corinthian International Photography Festival 2023 / Corinth Exposed International Photography Festival 2023. The competition is part of the Festival's activity and the 20 photographs selected by the Jury will be exposed at one of the most beautiful museums in Greece.